23/03/2015

Dublin Sketchers

Hi everyone, I know it's been a really long time since I haven't post anything and I am truly sorry but I was busy trying to put my life back in order. 
Now that I am getting to it, here is a quick summary of the last few months. And I apologize also for the bad quality of my drawings, my scanner stayed in France.
I am gonna start to talk about Dublin Sketchers, a group I talked about in a few previous post, herehere and here. This group meet every sunday at 14h in a different place everytime to enjoy sketching and after 2 hours of drawings everybody goes in a little coffee place to share their drawing and meet new people. If you want to know more about them you can go on their website dublinsketchers or follow them on their twitterfacebook or on plein eire.

Here is in the pub J. Grogans


Sketches at the Decorative Arts & History also called Collins Barracks


 This on was at the Hugh Lane Gallery

Here was at the Museum of Archaeology


Here it's at the Chester Beatty library


At the Iveagh Garden




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire